NewNow is the happy result of over twenty years teaching, facilitating and personal development, combined with more than 10,000 hours experience mentoring individuals from all walks of life around the world.
John worked with at-risk and high-needs learners for ten years as a high school teacher with the Toronto District School Board, has trained and mentored nationally and internationally for CISV, led a men’s team through Motomo Nation, and acted as Camp Head for The Lost Penguin, one of the longest-running theme camps at Burning man.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, York University (Toronto)
- Bachelor of Education, OISE (Toronto)
- 360 Hour Body-Centered Therapy Program, Creative Healers Institute (Toronto)
- Yoga Development Course and Yasodhara Yoga Teacher Training, Yasodhara Ashram (British Columbia)
- Unleash the Power Within and Date With Destiny, Tony Robbins (online)
- Master Level Reiki, Dany Lyne (Toronto)
- Level 4, Soul Journeys Akashic Record methodology with Milada Sakic and Jennifer Longmore (Toronto)
- Men’s Initiatory Weekend, Motomo Nation (Ontario)
He’s also participated in several meditation intensives including 10 day Vipassana and Hridaya silent retreats (in Quebec, Canada and Mazunte, Mexico, respectively), Mindfullness Based Stress Reduction (Toronto), retreats with Thich Nhat Hanh and Dzogchen Ponlop Rimpoche, and an evening with the man himself Eckhart Tolle.
We’re looking forward to growing with you 🙂